Sobakawa Pillows & Other Automatic Ordering
Update added by user May 23, 2011
Still nothing from these thieving pieces of garbage OR their skanky mothers! Bastards all, in my opinion and one day while their rotting corpses are putrefying and turning into soap, I\'ll open their graves and *** inside of it, their mother\'s graves I mean!!!! :-)
Original review posted by user Apr 22, 2011
Beware of ALL automatic telephone ordering!!!!! This way of doing business is a great way for unscrupulous companies to confuse the ordering issue and not offer any way of reviewing the order before your card is charged for it and that's exactly why some businesses use it.
They knowingly make the ordering process confusing and before you know it, you've ordered more than you ever intended to and you don't know until you hear the final price.
Sobakawa Pillows did this to me and I'm an experienced shopper who is always looking out for these traps. Once I heard that my order was for $64 and change, it was too late! The phone call was disconnected and there was no way of getting in touch with anyone!
Even when you go to their on line sites, you'll find there's really no way of getting in touch with a Live person because it's all part of the plan.
Even if you refuse the shipment, you're still stuck with shipping and handling fees, which in my case was $22.63!!!!!!!! This, and I didn't keep one pillow!!!!!!
My suggestion to you all, is that if the only contact you have with a company is their automatic ordering line, STAY AWAY FROM THEM!!!! I'm sure they make as much money in fees as they do selling their product and we don't need to give them any more, *** bags that they are!!!!!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Sobakawa Pillows
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "The quality of RTG furnitures sucks！ And their so-called "Force Field" treatment is a total scam!!!! Purchased one Cindy Crawford Sidney Road sofa, one loveseat and one ottoman from RTG's supercenter..."
- "This is the worst place that may have to buy furniture ,horrible experience see pictures..."
- "The "10 year warranty" is a load of BS. After a month, the seam in my pillow opened up and the fill started to spill out. I called the company..."
- "This is the second time I wrote about this issue. I have attached two photos about how Save A Lot store # 823 improperly handles eggs. I have three photos..."
- "TAKE BACK FREE ENTERPRISE........BOYCOTT SANDERS THE COMMIE AND HILLERY THE AMBASSADOR KILLER.......... VOTE FOR TRUMP.........TAKE YOUR COUNTRY BACK SAVE IT FOR YOUR CHILDREN.. WE HAVE SHOWNDemocracy definitely works the United States..."
- "From their website advertising I thought they were a local business in Cleveland, OH only to find out they are nothing but an order service that charges $13.95 and send..."
- "We got the buy two Samsung phones, get a free 50" smart TV. We got the free TV within the 6-8 weeks, but when we got it, we pulled..."
- "DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street #3, Boston, MA 02113...."
- "I bought a bag for my daughter to take for her Karate uniform. She used the bag a time and a half, as after 3 times zipping up the zipper,..."